We are focusing on the following solutions
Environmental Investigation And Remediation
Due Diligence Environmental Site Assessments
Hazardous Material Investigation And Remediation
Environmental Compliance And Sustainability Services
Environmental Investigation and Remediation
Go Spectrum provides construction administration and management services; and delivers turnkey projects as a general contractor.
Construction Management and General Contracting
- Perform pre-construction activities
- Mold and moisture mitigation
- Indoor air quality assessment
- Abatement design and remediation
- Manage the construction phase
- Site assessment, demolition, and restoration
- Remediation design and implementation
- Project permitting and litigation support
- Provide effective administrative management
- Track funding, scope, and schedule
- Work with subcontractors for remodel and rebuild projects
We also assist with:
- Federal Facility Environmental Cleanup
- Washington State Model Toxics Control Act Cleanup
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality Cleanup
- Soil and Groundwater investigation, remediation, design, and implementation
- UST Removal, Closure, and Soil Remediation
- Alternative Energy and Cell Tower Facility Siting and Permitting
Due Diligence Environmental Site Assessment
Go Spectrum provides strategic services to the constantly evolving sustainability requirements, aiming to help clients receive No Further Action (NFA) from the State of Washington Department of Ecology. We identify and mitigate environmental risks to help clients reduce costs, avoid fines, and minimize costly corrective actions.
Complete Turnkey Services for Environmental Contamination Remediation
- An initial assessment of the soil, groundwater, hazardous materials, or vapor intrusion contamination issues.
- Our personnel then design the appropriate remedial action considering a site’s physical parameters, applicable regulatory requirements, and client budgets.
- Once the proper restorative solution is selected, we pursue regulatory review to verify that State regulatory agencies will approve the desired remedial action after the site cleanup.
Additional services include:
- Remedial investigation and feasibility studies for all types of vacant and developed properties
- Washington State and Oregon Volunteer Cleanup Program Services
- Site Operational and Ownership History (SOOH)
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
Hazardous Materials Investigation and Remediation
Go Spectrum performs all aspects of work related to hazardous materials management—from initial inspection through abatement design and project closeout. Our capabilities fit well with our other services, such as UST removal and moisture intrusion investigations, keeping projects on schedule, and minimizing costs.
- Projects range from minor utility improvements, seismic upgrades, facility additions, flooring replacement, and tenant improvements
- Major historic building renovations and demolition of entire structures
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality Assessment
- Moisture and Mold Assessment
- Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, and PCBs Inspection and Abatement
- Ecological and Human Health Risk Assessment
- Construction Management
Environmental Compliance and Sustainability Services
Go Spectrum provides construction management services for hazardous environmental materials, asbestos remediation projects, proper underground storage tank (UST) closure and removal.
- Multimedia Regulatory Compliance Auditing and Program Design
- Environmental and Safety Regulatory Liaison Services
- Environmental Baseline Studies
- Sustainability Assessment
- National and State Environmental Policy Act (NEPA/SEPA) Compliance
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Assessment
- Lead Copper Rule for Drinking Water Assessments